Sunday, September 8, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome back to school!  I hope your summer break was filled with lots of fun adventures, beach time, and the laid-back feel that summer brings.  My summer was fabulous with no alarm clock, spending time with my girls and husband, a week long trip to Disney, the beach, the pool, and of course enjoying every last bit of the warm sunny weather!  What great memories we made.

School time is here and we are ready to rock n' roll!  I have many of my friends from last year who are now 1st and 2nd graders with quite a few new kindergarten friends to meet!  I have been crafting my schedule and this week we will dive right into our therapy sessions.  I will send home a letter with your child's therapy day(s) and times, a parent contact information sheet for you to return, along with contact information for me. I'm excited to begin this year's speech/language adventure with my little superstars!

Keep smiling!
~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment